Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

got a good question for you guys

5K views 59 replies 24 participants last post by  hunter47331 
#1 ·
here it is i recently started dating a girl i have been friends with for a year and a half i asked her if she wanted to come up to my house even though i live with my parents (dad's sick) while she was up here she was onher cell talking to her mom and sister about her cousin michael, she was also called by a friend of hers who is an older woman about staying with her cause she had hurt her ankle and had a dr.'s appt. the way she was talking about her cousin my dad was and still is offended but i got on her about it she said sorry i told dad he won't let it go. On top of this a guy i've known since h.s. :coco: dated her for a little bit and made up stories about her and dad sided with him, anyway dad and her stepmom got into it over the phone i'm 24 now she will be 26 next month i want to spend time with her on the 4th and 5th (her b-day) the clincher is dad said he would beat her up and and have her arrested and her stepmom said she would have me arrested if i came around her place i won't go to her place and my g/f said she won't come up here both of us respect what we have been told. A freind told me we should get our own place my g/f is hoping to get a new place so we can spend time together i plan on us getting hitched i want to get out on my own i love her as much as my mom and mom told me what ever makes you happy and she does. let me know what you guys think. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.