close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got me thinking about ice fishing

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by goggleye57, Sep 23, 2006.

1. I was tooling around on the information highway and saw this picture of Big Platte Lake in Michigan- got me thinking about my favorite sport - (well second favorite sport:evil: ) Ice fishing - can't wait!!!
    [​IMG]

2. the water is getting harder

Yeah, and it's gonna be a better year this year! Always amazes me how many outdoorsman don't know about the explosion in hard water fishing technology that has taken place.

3. I use a vexilar, but I wonder how the resource will hold up to it?

4. I got a new underwater camera this spring... Been playing around with it in the lake, but cant wait to drop it in a hole.:woohoo1:

5. I see you

I used an Aqua View ice fishing on Mille Lacs for the first time 5 years ago. It was the first time I ever felt sorry for the fish.

6. I'm finally going to spring for a flasher this season... been thinking about the Lowrance X67C Ice Machine.

Man, I've hardly done any fishing (or posting) at all this summer, save for a 10 day trip up to Canada. That was a lot of fun, though!

[​IMG]

8. I sure hope so... I am rarin' to go!

Here's another picture from our trip:

[​IMG]

9. Beautiful pic -needs to be in a fishing calendar:)

10. Thats AWESOME!!!!!!

11. WOW! That picture is awesome, love the colors on the sunset.

12. Thanks. We took several other nice pictures. Eventually I will get some of them posted on my website. Until then, here are a few more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Hopefully we get good ice this year.

14. I hope so too Steve! I only walked on the hard stuff for about 2 weeks and it was gone. It was the earliest I've ever icefished, in Indiana at least.