close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

got my web site up

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by oldbuckkiller, Jul 9, 2007.

1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

2. One word of advise ... change your email address. Tacky ... very tacky.:nono:

I learned a very long time ago, if you want someone's money you don't make it appear that you have outrageously more money than they do. Kind of like a banker offering to lend you money to buy something when he pulls up in his $75,000 luxury car. It ain't "kewl" ... get my point?

Beyond that ... good luck ... you're going to need it ...:rolleyes:

3. First of all, there are way too many pop ups on your site. I'm not so sure your site isn't downloading spyware to my work computer as i look at it. Secondly..."* Experience: two years of hunting consulting... " What exactly are you consulting???
    You call this a "Firm?" for example: "Our firm has the background and knowledge to help you or your company succeed" Are you a business consultant or an outfitter or what? it all looks VERY suspicious and i don't believe you will ever get any business doing what ever it is that you're trying to do. And BTW, under consultant profile, is that supposed to be you with a big 8 pointer, cause it doesn't look like you or the 3 point monster you killed last year. :16suspect

4. Should the first hobby listed be "walking"?

5. Ok, it just worked for.

E-mail...needs changed.

Profile...it looks like something from an internet dating site. "I like long walks on the beach, umbrella drinks and rainbows."

Your clients don't care how you spend your free time. They want to be convinced that you should be the person handling their business. Your profile doesn't do that. Your "philosophy" conveys to me that you are willing, and capable, and expecting to screw my hunt up the first time.

your outfitter page is all over the place and confusing.

The whole thing needs to be streamlines, more user friendly, and less intrusive. I'm looking for a hunt, not curious about how cool of a tripod page you can make...

just MHO...

one last thing...

you have one outfitter on that site...you don't have outfitter"s"

looks like you are either A) trying to hard B) ignorant of the english launguage C) lost an outfitter or two and never corrected it...

A, B, and C are all bad things...

6. Wow tough crowd !

But all honest answers and I agree with them all.

7. Fish Hook

Fish Hook Banned

Do you have guided mushroom hunts?

8. Man, that is for real? Take the advice others gave you...... Might help you out in the long run.....

9. One bright spot in all this OBK...since we are a "i want my info now" society, and your site isn't on the first 10 pages of a google search i just ran, and your site counter is at 99, up from 85 earlier this morning, most of which is traffic from this site, there aren't alot of people looking at it, spreading bad news about it. Get it fixed, you may salvage things yet..........

10. Is that a trace of optimism I hear from your voice Trevor??? :yikes:

There's a cold front movin' in boys....hell just froze over! :evil:

I'm kidding of course Tony...

11. I'd like to book a snipe hunt through your firm, do you do those?

12. Optimism? What the *&%*$*&(@*#&$*%&*$*$(@#$)@)(@#*$)(*%$ is that?

I just like seeing kids live out their dream thats all. I'm a facilitator for our future. A sprinkler in the garden of inspiration. A healthy dose of HGH to our little league hopefulls.

13. So does this mean you're booking a squirrel hunt with OBK? It comes with a free trophy mount!:16suspect

14. Do you go out West for jackelopes? :tongue: :help: :dizzy: