close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gps

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by oldrookie, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Looking to purchase lower end GPS for mapping etc. Anybody use one. I have been using mapping software to locate coordinates and need a small portable to locate spots in field. Any recommendations?

oldrookie

2. Rook...I've got a used unit I may be willing to let go of...I'll get you all the details and see what we can work out. I bought it off a guy I work with who went to a more elaborate model (he always needs all the latest and greatest bells and whistles!) and I have only used it 3-4 times myself.

treehugger

3. Used what???????

Do tell, Big Boy!!!!!!!!Leave him alone Rook....he's MINE!!!!!!!!!

4. Ohh my this thread started out asking about a GPS now your talking about your units????? :yikes:

:biggrin: Alan

5. What is a good brand handhelf GPS. I would like one to take fishing.

6. I'm ordering my Lowrance iFINDER HuntC tonight! Yippee!

7. Here's an interesting side note James. We just built a molding machine for Lowrance. I went to there plant in Ensenada Mexico (imagine that, manufacturing outside the US) and sold them a machine for doing their cable overmolds. Glad you're buying their products, they might need another machine soon. By the way, they are headquartered in Tulsa, OK.

8. Tulsa, OK.??? Is it affiliated with Jimmy Houston??? Guess I better watch what I say about Jimmy now that I see someone on here is "TIGHT" with him.

9. old rookie, I was with james doing a little fishing and his GPS does work. If you don't have one yet, you need to talk to James.

10. Don't worry, I don't get sent to Tulsa. Good Ole Mexico is where I end up. Ever been there? And I mean Mexico, not some resort or resort town. If you have you know why so many of them move up here. You must know I am a cold weather guy and not a hot weather one. I must say Ensenada is not too bad though, just a shame you have to go through Tiajuana to get there.