close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Grand Slam

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by Arrowmaster, Jan 7, 2007.

1. I currently starting to plan my 2008 Grand Slam. Any advise for me? Has anyone else on here ever complete the Grand Slam?

2. No but my best friend and I started talking about the same thing. I think we are doing a 2 year thing instead of a 1 year. Merriam this year then Rio and Osceola next year. Looking at South Dakota for our Merriam's.

3. slam on my wish list also...did do the south dakota merriam hunt a couple of years ago...loved it...long drive but cheap hunt and tons of birds...two tom tag and if you use them you can buy two more...i took three toms in four days....hunted on rosebud indian reservation

4. Thanks for the info ddw! Will check that out.

5. Great info they will go on my list to check out...

6. I finished up a slam last year in FL. It only took 20 years but I "Gotter Done". It was a wonderful time taking all four birds that I will remember for a lifetime. The hardest bird was the Osceola. I took this bird in Osceola County on public land and that made it that more special.

[​IMG]

7. congralulations ff1126

8. Beauty of a bird!

9. congradulation on the Grand Slam, great looking bird

10. Nice Bird, have not hunted turkeys for the last 8 to 10 years. Thinking about starting up again and maybe talk to Eric about a trip or two.