close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Green lake 7/23

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by ice dude, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Fished green lake for about 4 hrs this morning.Caught 12 gills 5 were around 10-10 1/2 inches. Also caught 2 small bass and got to watch a dog fish eat some nice 6 " gills.

2. Nice job on those Gills Kevin. Those are some huge ones.

Is that the lake that 69 runs over? Ever hear of any big bass coming from there?

Thanks again for the guide trip around James. Here's the photo of our biggest fish from that day.
    [​IMG]

3. yep thats the lake. There are some nice bass in there. Huge pike also. We just went out there to catch a gill big enough to hang on my wall thier are some in there the size of a paper plate. Thank you for posting that pic and your welcome for the tips. and thank you for taking me fishing it sure beat setting home all day.

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I keep passing over Green Lake on the way to George....always wondered.

5. You will need a 4 whl drive to get your boat out.But there are no wakes and never more than 2 people out there.