close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Halftime Show

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by dleslie217, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Am I the only one on here who thinks the much hyped halftime show stunk? I don't know who the NFL hires to produce the halftime show but, I think it's time they found someone else !! :coco: :coco:

2. The half time shows always STINK.

3. I agree. I would have like to see Janets nipple instead of Princes, Aunt Jemminas do rag! What are they thinking? Maybe next year they will put in a lunker tank and put Hank Parker up to give us a little seminar. That would be O.K. with me.

4. Prince has been washed up for years. You could tell that by the songs he played...from years ago. I was hoping he'd get zapped playing with electricity in the rain but no luck. Yes, the halftime shows are always over hyped and not worth watching. A lot of money spent on worthless borderline entertainment. I'd rather watch a 3 fall WWF wrestling match during halftime than the stuff they put on.

5. I agree, Prince should have been done years ago. He absolutely massacred a good Foo Fighters tune...pathetic.

6. :16suspect purple rain?:cwm27: He is a heck of a musician, just a little odd.

7. I THOUGHT THE U2 HALFTIME SHOW IN THE `02 SUPERBOWL WAS A GOOD SHOW. IF YOU REMEMBER IT WAS DONE IN A TRIBUTE TO THE VICTIMS OF 911. GENERALLY I TEND TO AGREE, THE SHOWS ARE A LITTLE TO "FLUFFY" FOR MY LIKES.

8. Get Craig Morgan, Tracy Bryd, and Clay Walker to do one.

9. Sounds much better!! Myself, I'd love to see George Strait. Think Kenny Chesney could put on a heck of a show also.

10. The stones were terrible...
    The Beatle was terrible...

They should have let Billy Joel do the halftime show, (even though I don't dislike Prince...he's just weird)

Personally, i would like to see Carrie Underwood...maybe not for the halftime show, i just really want to see her...here...up close...

11. :evil: :evil: :evil:

12. They should see if they can Garth Brooks to do a show.

13. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I'd take a good marching band.

14. Sure looks better than Prince doing his Aunt Jemimah impression!!