Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all
I'm going to Hamilton lake this weekend to fish a high school bass tournament and am going into it blind. I was just wondering if the fish have moved deeper as the nights have been getting colder and what baits typically work for this lake. are there any specific humps or drop offs in need to try and/or are there lilly pads? I just need to have a basic idea of what I should be thinking about doing since I haven't had the time to Prefish this lake.

-FishingTheUS

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi y'all
I'm going to Hamilton lake this weekend to fish a high school bass tournament and am going into it blind. I was just wondering if the fish have moved deeper as the nights have been getting colder and what baits typically work for this lake. are there any specific humps or drop offs in need to try and/or are there lilly pads? I just need to have a basic idea of what I should be thinking about doing since I haven't had the time to Prefish this lake.

-FishingTheUS
Well how did the tournament go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi y'all

-FishingTheUS
Sorry little late seeing this. If you get back out there in 2022 focus on the points, humps, and drop offs. You can catch some bass shallow, but the majority hang out in the deeper water chasing shad. Get yourself a milk run and check each one to see which one they are hanging tight to that particular day. Good luck in 2022

1 - 3 of 3 Posts