close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Birthday to The Sallion!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by DEC, Mar 27, 2007.

1. I hear jstalljon is getting old today. Big bash at The Stallagio tonight.:evil: All I.S. members are commanded to raid the kegarator.:evilsmile No peeing in the sump pit though.:bash:

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Cheers to THE STALLION![​IMG]

2. Happy birthday STALLION! Hope the stallagio has enough brew for all of us! :biggrin: Have a good one

3. Happy Birthday Stallion. Perhaps Fuzzy will kiss you again on your birthday?:cwm27:

4. Happy birthday! Drink one for me!:bouncy:

5. Happy B-Day,,, no green beer,, makes you do weird things:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

6. HMMMMMMMMMMMM And "The Stallagio" is ONLY 5 minutes from me.......SMOOCHES STALLION I'm coming to wish you a HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!
    HAHAHAHA
    Happy B-day Buddy!
    "The Fuzz"

7. Happy Birthday... Even though ive never been invited to the stallagio.

8. Happy birthday, "Stallion."

9. best birthday wishes

STALLION!!!!

10. sorry i missed it THE STALLION!!!

left the house at 6 am...worked until 9:30 and finally got back to the hotel just a minute ago...sorry i missed the party. if you say that your wifes friend is there...i might make the 3 hour drive haha

Have a beer outta your kegerator on me how bout that??

happy b-day to THE STALLION!!

11. Thanks fellas....had a great evening with family...food, beer, cake, beer, presents, beer. :)

Dustin...I'll keep a frozen mug for you when you deliver that knife! LOL

I really do want to put together an afternoon this summer for my I.S. bretheran.....that is if the board of directors at the Stallagio will approve such an event! ;)

Unfortunatey, that board has already met Fuzzy, DEC, and Jonesy....so it may not bode well for the rest of you!

12. LOL!!!! Would the 3 aforementioned be invited back to The Stallagio?

13. YOU TAKE CONTROL THE STALLION!!!

YOU TELL HER ITS GOING TO HAPPEN or she'll see my face every saturday for two months!!! haha...thats a terrible ultimatum