close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hard At Work...

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by QuailDancer, Mar 1, 2007.

1. How wet is our buddy 410 getting today?

You know it's March 1st, I'm sure he'll try to get on the boards with the first fish for his team.

410 will be....

1. Damp.

2. Dripping on the carpet.

3. Soak to his skivvies.

Watch out for that lightning out there today, 410!

2. I hit a skunk on the way to work this morning does that count for any points for my team? I could stop and get a picture on the way home to post if I need to.

3. As your teammate, I'd say yes it counts. Don't forget to get measure the skunk from nose to tip of tail and girth.

4. 3. Soak to his skivvies.

i will be out in the morning fellas :coco: any one want to go :biggrin: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2007
  5. 410's overrated. I haven't seen him for a week, meanwhile dad's been pulling them out daily. You know how he is Bill, I'm sure he didn't call you Monday night to tell you how he did. I waited around as long as I could, but neither 410 or dad arrived this morning. I guess those lightning bolts scared them a little.

6. I'll be out there this evening...all the rest of you should just go ahead and stay home...:lol:

7. Remember to pace yourself, James, this contest isn't a sprint you know.:)

8. You should probably check with OBK on how to get rid of the skunk smell!!

9. Oh don't worry, Quail...I'm walkin' down the hill. And when I get to the bottom of the hill, I'm going to...catch ALL of the fish! ;)

10. Someone needs to tell Scott old 410 can go fishing at other places beside at his house, where he still has not made his dad and I one cup of coffee. Will I did get wet today real wet and I am still wet. Went to Lake Webster for the last three days trying so tip up fishing. So far nothing but bass and small pike and a cat fish. Will be in PA for the next two days, don't know what I will get into there with Russell Walk, he owns Walks Premiere Whitetail. I sure am glad that Scott worry about his dad and me.

11. Just promise us one thing Bill, don't shoot anything in a cage.

12. only if you ruptured the scent bags randy:yikes:

13. Randy, you shoot fish in a barrel, not in a cage:banghead3 .

14. uuuuhhh yes, trust me that did happen.