close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello from a new member

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by wrangler, May 11, 2006.

1. Just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself and say hi. I'm Wayne I live in southern Indiana I pretty much love any thing outdoors. I hunt Deer Turkey, ducks geese and love to fish. I have checiked this site out and thought I would enjoy it.

2. Wranglers and Deer Turkeys!!!!!

Ah yes, Wrangler, a favorite pant of mine as a kid. Welcome to the site Wayne!! Enjoy the show. One question though:

What on Earth is a Deer Turkey??? I've heard of deer flies and turkey buzzards, but never have I heard of such a critter....
    Perhaps this is what you got the picture of down there Randy!!!?????:coolgleam !!!

3. Welcome to the site, Wayne...don't mind Dean. He doesn't have what we like to call the "social skills."

4. welcome wayne this site is full of WILDLIFE yuo'll see what i mean

5. Hi Wayne
    Welcome to the site and I am sure you will enjoy it. If you have some information on how you hunt deer, please tell us.

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Wayne,

Welcome...share your knowledge, and soak up what's here.

Cary

7. Welcome Wrangler. I am sure that you will find a lot of interesting information and interesting characters here.

8. Hello Wrangler, are you any relation to a guy on here named Levi? I really like the 34x32's.

Welcome to the site, enjoy your visits.

9. Welcome! great to have you with us! :)

10. HI Wayne, and welcome to the Indiana Sportsmen site!

:Welcome: