Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I'm a former Hoosier turned Buckeye turned Hoosier again. Been gone for about 5 years and now I'm back. I spent the last 5 years in southwest Ohio (Warren County). It's good to be back. I live in Adams County where I was born and raised.

One question: Where can I get live bait in Wells or Adams County? Or Fort Wayne?

Thanks.

Catslammer

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Not Sure about bait n the counties you mentioned, but I'm sure someone will be along that can help, maybe Rico???

But Welcome to the site!

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Welcome to the site...the Bait and Tackle on Winchester Road (not far from Wayne, H.S. and down the road from Bandido's) used to sell live bait.

Cary

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome!!!

I'll check out the bait and tackle on Winchester road.

Tile setter-Boilers rule! I'm a 2000 grad from PU!!!

Quaildancer-Yes, We come in droves!!! Grew up fishing the Wabash so of course I'm a catfisher! There is nothing else in that river except for carp!!!

Scarlet Dew: Were you a cheeser?????

Catslammer:evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Cheeser??? Well if it's Swiss Days your reffering too..........went every year. Grew up in the Berne area till I was in 5th grade........my class would have graduated from South Adams in 1982. Couple of South Adams classmates would have been Steve Hendricks, Mike Dull, Terry Balsinger, Mark Flickenger.....to name a few. Also got a bunch of Nussbaum relatives in the Berne and Monroe area.

What part of the county were you from?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My folks lived close to 350 south and 300 west. I went to AC, but know a lot of berne people. The last names sound familiar. Where did you live now?

Catslammer

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I currently live in Warsaw Indiana.........Most of my family went to AC. Anyone with the last name of Nussbaum that went to AC was a relative of mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts