close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello from Alaska

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by Kyle Curtis, Jan 9, 2007.

1. I thought you might find this link interesting. I am from IN but now in AK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ssEy4-z8g

It is from outdoorsdirectory.com The short story of this is a gentlemen was hunting blacktails. A buck is chasing two does. The buck is shot. To the hunters surprise a big bear was chasing the deer. The deer drops. This is where the camera footage picks up. The bear grabs the deer and runs off. Amazing the power these animals have. Any questions about Alaska let me know. There are some pics on the od; but they don't really do this justice.

thanks
    Kyle

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site, Kyle....half the guys here wish there were up there so they had some ice to fish.

Cary

3. Welcome To The Site Kyle, I Am Very Interested In Hunting Up There In The Next 5 Years , Do You Have Any Connections With Guides That Can Be Trusted, What Part Of Ak. Do You Live , I Am Wanting To Hunt Moose And Brown Bear , Any Info. You Can Give Me Would Be Great!! Enjoy This Site There Are Alot Of Great Guys On Here, Thanks Mike!!!!

4. Welcome Kyle your in ALASKA, WOW you lucky dog

5. Welcome, Kyle. Stay warm up there...

6. Thanks for the cool footage. Nice search.

7. Welcome to the site, been ice fishing?

8. Welcome! Great to have you with us!:)

9. Welcome to the site Kyle! Are you Bill's brother?

10. Welcome Kyle....Do you happen to know Sam Weimer out of Anchorage? I hear he's a Moose man.........

11. Welcome Aboard Kyle!
    I'm envious! Would love to be in Homer running a charter service, but that's have to wait...