close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello from Warren,IN.

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by voodoofire1, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Hello everyone!,My name is Steve and I'm from the Warren IN. area,about 7 mi. s/e of it really,I live along the Salamonie river, have a small place with a couple ponds and a creek ,surrounded by woods and fields,Really into traditional archery and bowfishing,and I have my own little archery course(17 targets) around the ponds and creek,just moved here from marion,in. in june and have yet to meet anyone around here that likes to shoot archery,anyone interested? Like to find a shooting buddy for a little friendly competition, so just drop me a line and we'll work something out!...........................STEVE

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Steve, welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find some friendly competition on this site.

Cary

3. Welcome to the site Steve. I experimented with a recurve when I was kid and all the way up to my teen years. I now shoot a compound because not much time to hone my skills on the traditional setup. I have a whole network of buddies that love to shoot. I could get some good ole boys rounded up and do some shootin with ya. Your welcome to come with us to Nancy's Broken Arrow sometime also. We shoot there about 4-5 times a year for fun.

Hoyt_Rocks

4. Welcome - great to have you with us! :)

5. Welcome

Welcome Steve, Do you know Jon Bronnenberg??? Enjoy the threads!!!

6. Hello everyone ,Thanks for the warm welcome,Dean I don't know Jon, haven't been around here long, yea I would like to get together and do some shooting,even with some guys who use training wheels! lol,lol...But seriously,anytime is good for me, plan on hitting some 3-d courses this year,who has the best ones?,outside only,I don't think I'd like 3-d indoors,pm me and we'll work it out....................STEVE

7. Hello,spent a lot of time in warren county when I was back in high school. Fished down by black rock,out past ross hills camp ,on the wabash river every weekend in the summer.Ran trot lines and caught a lot of sturgeon,channels and flatheads there to.Fished big pine creek several times and caught some small smallmouth. Beautiful country in warren county, could not talk my wife to moving there,no staight road to lafayette, go figure!?

8. Hey Voodoo. Welcome to the site. I love fishing the tailwaters there at Salamonie. I don't get up there a whole lot, but I seem to do well when I do.

WAR

9. Hi and welcome to the site. I think you will enjoy all the post.

10. welcome voodoo !!

this is a great sight. always something that catches your eye.

11. :Welcome: :woohoo1: to the forum :fish: