close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello Hoosier Comrades

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Beagleman_Dan, Nov 9, 2005.

1. I accidently came across this site while searching for something else (various DNR websites). While looking around I recognized a few names from other sites, so what the hay, I joined too.

I am 52 yrs young, and grew up in southern Michigan south of Kalamazoo. I spent 19 years in Texas, and for the last 5 years live in the SE part of Indiana. Unfortunately I have been downsized out of a job, and it looks like I may be relocating to upper Wisconsin. In any case, I will always have an interest in the outdoors of the Midwest.

I love hunting and fishing, and do a lot of camping and canoeing. Oh yes, and I have a great beagle family. I have a great full-blooded pair, male and female, but unfortunately they are not registered. They are great hunters though, and I have a few pups left from their second litter right now (3 females). They are already 3 months old and I'll let them go for free because they need their shots and a loving family. They are fully de-wormed. If interested, send e-mail to: dfwood71@yahoo.com

Anyway, with deer season opening this weekend, my neck is swelled up and I've been scratching at the ground. I've got the fever.
    Good luck to all of you, and have a safe hunt.
    -Dan- ;)

2. Welcome! Great to have you with us :)

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site...enjoy all the posts.

Cary

4. Hey Beagleman Dan. What part of SE Indiana are you from. I am from the Dearborn County Area. Close to you???

I can't wait either for Saturday!!!

Good luck hunting.

5. Rauch,
    I live in Ripley County, near Batesville.

A hunting I will go, a hunting I will go, ....
    -Dan- ;)

6. I have a buddy that might want one of your pups but you are a little to far away. I will talk to him tonight and see if he is up for a road trip. Welcome to the site.

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod