Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidently came across this site while searching for something else (various DNR websites). While looking around I recognized a few names from other sites, so what the hay, I joined too.

I am 52 yrs young, and grew up in southern Michigan south of Kalamazoo. I spent 19 years in Texas, and for the last 5 years live in the SE part of Indiana. Unfortunately I have been downsized out of a job, and it looks like I may be relocating to upper Wisconsin. In any case, I will always have an interest in the outdoors of the Midwest.

I love hunting and fishing, and do a lot of camping and canoeing. Oh yes, and I have a great beagle family. I have a great full-blooded pair, male and female, but unfortunately they are not registered. They are great hunters though, and I have a few pups left from their second litter right now (3 females). They are already 3 months old and I'll let them go for free because they need their shots and a loving family. They are fully de-wormed. If interested, send e-mail to: [email protected]

Anyway, with deer season opening this weekend, my neck is swelled up and I've been scratching at the ground. I've got the fever.
Good luck to all of you, and have a safe hunt.
-Dan- ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hey Beagleman Dan. What part of SE Indiana are you from. I am from the Dearborn County Area. Close to you???

I can't wait either for Saturday!!!

Good luck hunting.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
I have a buddy that might want one of your pups but you are a little to far away. I will talk to him tonight and see if he is up for a road trip. Welcome to the site.

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Beagleman_Dan said:
Rauch,
I live in Ripley County, near Batesville.

Batesville brings back memories...went to a Franciscan high school. Most of the priests were from the Batesville-Oldenburg area. Remember visiting there once. Beautiful country.

Ok, now how is the quail population down there:evilsmile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts