close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello! So glad Spring has sprung!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by ottsiejean, Apr 18, 2006.

1. New member here! I think I just needed a place to reach all kinds of people who like to do the things that I like to do -- fishing, camping, enjoying the outdoors! It seems every weekend I am doing those things by myself and thought I might be able to meet others who are also doing those things by themselves too. We'll see how this goes. Talk to someone soon?!

2. welcome ottsiejean!!

you will meet some great charecters on here. everybody loves to answer questions so jump in.

3. Welcome to the site.

4. welcome, I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting together with some of th folks here!

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site...look forward to reading your posts.

Cary

6. Welcome to the site. You'll find all you need in here and some you dont. Great to have another fellow outdoorsman.

7. Welcome to the site jean. I know you will enjoy it.

8. Campsite Fishing...

I typically go to Summit Lake -- Try to go every weekend. It seems to be getting quite expensive. What I am looking for is a place to camp where you can fish from your campsite -- get up in the morning, sit and drink coffee -- throw in a line -- mostly pan fishing -- Summit has some of those spots, but, in order to get a spot like that, you have to reserve both Friday and Saturday and I think it went up to $28.00 per night. Also, it would be nice to get a pull through site -- you know, since I am a chick, backing up a trailer is still not one of our strong points -- I can do it, but it sure is not pretty to watch. Let me know if any of you have any suggestions. Thanks!

9. I had not pulled trailers until a short time ago myself...I just found an empty school parking lot and put in some practice time, got the hang of it fairly quickly, it's worth the little time practicing, I think.

10. Greetings! This may turn into a new support group. Hello. My name is David, and I have problems backing up trailers. Its been over a year since I backed up a trailer.

11. Men always appear to have it under control -- I just end up laughing at myself -- support group sounds enticing -- I especially like the "jackknife" position and the screaching sound that comes with it -- a real crowd pleaser.

12. So you're the ones at the ramp that I'm shaking my head at! :rant: Just kiddin'.

13. For the record...

Later tonight, you can ask 410 about my trailering and boat handling skills.
    No pressure....no pressure...I can do it...:dizzy: