close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello...testing..1-2.. testing...1-2-3

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Riff-Raff, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Wanted to take a sec to say hello to my favorite type of people, outdoorsman.

I have been fishing and hunting my whole life. (40 yrs) I feel at home in the woods or on the water. It's when I feel most at peace and closest to the Great Creator.

I own my own online sporting goods business (Orbit, Inc. Orbit Sports) and also I run the "Lodge" at a local Dicks Sporting Goods so if anyone needs hooked up on hard to find items, etc. let me know. I also know quite a bit about the outdoors and am a "go to person" about most things hunting, fishing or camping. Not bragging of course.

Mostly a loner when I go to the woods, (cause i haven't met someone as nut's as I am about it) I get out 2 - 4 times a week or more if possible. My passion is to find places that very few people or no one knows about. I have gotten pretty good at it. I would rather go all day without catching or seeing anything than to go where everyone else goes. I also go for trophies vs. quantity.

Bass Fishing, Catfishing, Turkey hunting and Primitive Camping are my favorite.

Looking foward to talking with ya'll.

-RR

2. Howdy Riff-Raff! Welcome to the site.

3. welcome to the site, hope you like it

4. Lots of riff-raff on this site besides you...welcome to the forum.

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

James, you took the words right out of my mouth......Welcome to the site. Enjoy yourself while you're here.

Cary

6. Boy I sure hope James wasn't talking about me.

Welcome to the site.