Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, 10 in just the last day alone. Welcome all!

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Great to see ya all keep coming. Make yourself at home.

·
Registered
1 Posts

:fish: I am from Tennessee and was sent to this site by taxidermy .net. It started over your possible state whitetail record. I enjoyed the site so much I decided to join.I have been a taxidermist for close to forty years and large whitetails still give me a thrill and I would like to say hello to everyone.:)

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome zac.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hello all,

Great site!! I am from NE Indiana, Auburn area. Its great to speak with local hunter here to get the whats up. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello! I'm sure some of you will reconize me (er the "handle") from other IN Forums! :shhh: Seems I've reconized several members here as well! :grouphug: Have a great hunting season!Virgil

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey oneshotbandit, how you doing. I noticed that you were from Marion, I grew up there on E 30th street. Folks still live there. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello, small world on these forums.

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here. Heard about the site at work today.
Two guys talking about a possible world record from Indiana. Maybe this is the one. If not, it's only a matter of time. There are a lot of large beasts running around in this state. Saw a huge one in velvet in August near Attica. Private
property--No trespassing. What's the deal with the bucks under some of the names?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts