close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello to all the new users

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Steve, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Wow, 10 in just the last day alone. Welcome all!

2. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Great to see ya all keep coming. Make yourself at home.

3. new member

:fish: I am from Tennessee and was sent to this site by taxidermy .net. It started over your possible state whitetail record. I enjoyed the site so much I decided to join.I have been a taxidermist for close to forty years and large whitetails still give me a thrill and I would like to say hello to everyone.:)

4. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Welcome zac.

5. Hi from tilesetter in white county!New to indiana sportsman, enjoy the great information.

6. Hello all,

Great site!! I am from NE Indiana, Auburn area. Its great to speak with local hunter here to get the whats up. Thanks for having me!

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site, all.....hope you enjoy all the posts

8. Hello! I'm sure some of you will reconize me (er the "handle") from other IN Forums! :shhh: Seems I've reconized several members here as well! :grouphug: Have a great hunting season!Virgil

9. Hey oneshotbandit, how you doing. I noticed that you were from Marion, I grew up there on E 30th street. Folks still live there. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello, small world on these forums.

Mike

10. Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here. Heard about the site at work today.
    Two guys talking about a possible world record from Indiana. Maybe this is the one. If not, it's only a matter of time. There are a lot of large beasts running around in this state. Saw a huge one in velvet in August near Attica. Private
    property--No trespassing. What's the deal with the bucks under some of the names?