close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Indianahunter, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Hi, my name is Pat Allen and I go by the handle "Indianahunter" I live in the Indpls, area and hunt all over Indiana. I'm a avid supporter of the Savage 10ML-II and custom SMI smokeless powder muzzleloaders so if you have any questions about them, drop me a line.

Pat

2. lookin4thebig1

hello pat i am new to this site so i don`t know what to say just lookin to make new hunting buddys.my name is phillip i live around columbus been hunting for about 15 years now.deer and turkey is all i really hunt.got any good storys to share

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Pat, welcome to the site...I'm sure your experience with muzzle loaders will help a lot of people here.

4. Indiana Hunter,

Great to see another smokeless fan. I to have a MLII. I also am sporting a new conversion on an encore smokeless. Not in production yet ( waiting on patent or something like that I think) but awesome. If you want info drop me a line. I got to help test the gun with the company which is local.