close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by birdhunt1, May 24, 2006.

1. I'm actually from Michigan, but enjoy spending hunting and fishing time with a friend near Liberty I met while we were in the service. I hunt, fish, and trap. Everything else in life can wait except my kids! I'll share honest and complete info as often as I have it to help others, both about Indiana experiences and Michigan if anyone wants it. Thank you all in advance for your time.

2. Good to have you aboard, birdhunt1. What part of MI are you from? I'm originally from MI myself. I look forward to reading your posts.

JL

3. Live in the small town of Langston, about 45 miles to the north and east of Grand Rapids. It may not be on the map, kinda small. If you can find Greenville, it's 10 miles due north. Where are your roots?

4. I'm much further south. Coldwater, MI is where I am originally from (and is still only about 15 miles from me today). How'd you do on the shrooms up there this year?

5. Unfortunately mushrooms are not my cup of tea. I know I'm wrong in everyone's eyes, but to me they're just fungus! I don't have a shroom report, wish I did, always happy to share info.

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site...have a lake place on the Mich. side of Lake George, just out of Fremont,IN. Do a lot of bird hunting in Indiana and Mich. And, a lot of fishing (not catching) on Lake George.

7. Welcome to the site Bird, you'll enjoy it.

8. Thanks everyone. Have enjoyed the joking so far. I'll be making a pit stop in Liberty over this weekend after picking up my girls in Memphis for the summer. Hope to get some nice crappie from a friends pond.

9. Welcome birdhunt1, hope you enjoy the site.