close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help! I CAN'T STOP - PART II

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by treehugger, Jan 28, 2006.

1. :help: Help! I CAN'T STOP SPENDING MONEY ON HUNTING EQUIPMENT!!! First it was I CAN'T STOP POSTING...NOW IT'S I CAN'T STOP SPENDING!!! In the last month I have...

Put a TC Omega in layaway
    Purchased trail cams (Thanks a lot Dew!)
    Bought scent elimination clothing on clearance
    Put a Buddy Stand in layaway

I guess if I used my wife's logic (...and most women's logic) I have saved money because I bought most of it on sale but it's still money out the door. OK, so what are you guys spending your huntin'/fishin' money on now? Please let me know I'm not the only one out here with a problem!!!

treehugger

2. Lot better than spending it on methamphetamines :)

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I have a Cabela's Visa card.........they know me by my first name.

4. The company I worked for was going under (writing was on the walls in red ink).
    I bought two new treestands after new years when Gander had them on sale. I thought if I had to move to find a new job, they'd be easier to move still in the box. Now that I took an offer from the new company, I have a couple trees in mind where I think they'd be sweet next fall!

5. I dont know about anyone else, but I work to hard for my money.So when theres hunting or fishing stuff on clearance or sale, its time to buy.My wifes a pretty frugal spender, so she understands a little.But she thinks that new Matthews Switchback might be a little to much! Might have to do some cash jobs to save for it!

6. New PSE Vengeance, new Ameristep climbing stand, new trail cams (thanks from me too, Dew)....will it never end? All on clearance though.

7. Hookers and Beer!!! Man can not live on beer alone!!! Well, O.K....maybe for a little while.

8. puchases

Don't even want to think about it.:16suspect

oldrookie