Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help: Help! I CAN'T STOP SPENDING MONEY ON HUNTING EQUIPMENT!!! First it was I CAN'T STOP POSTING...NOW IT'S I CAN'T STOP SPENDING!!! In the last month I have...

Put a TC Omega in layaway
Purchased trail cams (Thanks a lot Dew!)
Bought scent elimination clothing on clearance
Put a Buddy Stand in layaway

I guess if I used my wife's logic (...and most women's logic) I have saved money because I bought most of it on sale but it's still money out the door. OK, so what are you guys spending your huntin'/fishin' money on now? Please let me know I'm not the only one out here with a problem!!!

treehugger

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
The company I worked for was going under (writing was on the walls in red ink).
I bought two new treestands after new years when Gander had them on sale. I thought if I had to move to find a new job, they'd be easier to move still in the box. Now that I took an offer from the new company, I have a couple trees in mind where I think they'd be sweet next fall!

·
Registered
692 Posts
I dont know about anyone else, but I work to hard for my money.So when theres hunting or fishing stuff on clearance or sale, its time to buy.My wifes a pretty frugal spender, so she understands a little.But she thinks that new Matthews Switchback might be a little to much! Might have to do some cash jobs to save for it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts