close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

help muzzleloaders!!!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by mason34, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Does anyone know for sure that if you have a felony or a domestic violence charge you can still own and hunt with a muzzleloaderplease help????

2. not sure call the Sherrifs office? Im guessing thats a big NO. Isnt it against the law to posses a firearm after such sanctions are placed on your record?

3. well they dont classify a true muzzleloader as a firearm thats why you dont fill out the 4473 form to buy them

4. one that can only be a muzzleloadernot like an encore, and also they cant shoot smokeless powder like the savage model 110 those you have to background check for

5. What I would say is buy yourself a used bow off someone and start shooting it you only have 18 day left to opening day.

6. well I got the ok from the dnr and my local sheriff and i also called our local atf agent all said it was ok I dont have a felony, i was just wondering if there was anyone else out there like me with a bogus DV charge that ruined mights rights to own a gun....

7. A muzzle loader is not considered a firearm, that is why there is no waiting period, no back ground check, no problem man..

Try the new CVAs they are pin drivers!