close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here's how you do it

Discussion in 'Mushroom Hunting' started by ccavacini, May 3, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Just ran into our Biology teacher...he was walking around with fired morels..........He told his honors biology class (they were studying fungi) if they would bring them it, he would fry them up....

One kid found 43......he's got so many, he gave me 1/2 pound...............................It's like I've died and gone to heaven..........................If I tried that with my English classes, they'd probably bring in hemlock.

2. he gave you a 1/2 pound?....lmao....that teacher should be arrested...and so should you...do you know how many mushrooms are in a half pound? still lmao.......

3. And I just had to go into engineering.....:banghead3

Dire Straights said it best "That ain't working that's the way you do it mushrooms for nothing....." Well ok they didn't actually say mushrooms...

4. ccavacini, all I can say is WHEN SUPPER.

5. brilliant, absolutly brilliant

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

We've been eating them for the last two nights...had to freeze quite a couple...just battered with egg, dipped them in saltines and fried them up. My wife had never tasted a morel, so she's hooked now.....