close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here's the arsenal

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by ccavacini, Jan 31, 2007.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Don't know why...just took a picture of them all:
    Top to bottom:

1981 Browning Citori 12 gauge
    1990 Browning Citori 20 gauge--Both of these, I redid the wood
    2007 Baikal 28 gauge

[​IMG]

2. Nothing quite as pleasing to eye as far as guns go than the O/U shotgun...

Fine job on woodwork...

3. Oh now, it's in the eye of the beholder you know, and laid the other way is what I look for in two barrels. But no way anything ill can be said of the Citori shotguns. Nice.

Nice job on the wood, Cary.

4. Nice gun collection Mr. C.. If that 12 ga. is just getting to heavy for you to lug around and you should decide to ever sell it............

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Chris, can't part with it...I swear all the misses have been shot out of it.

6. Gun Aging

Cary - other than looking at the original paperwork, how can I determine what year my Citori was made? Based on you post, I might need to consider sending my O/U to "Coach Cary Camp" to see if you can work most of the misses out of the gun :bonk:

7. "Coach Cary Camp", huh? I like it. Can I send 3 of my Franchi's up? They need some refresher for sure. Oh, and if you got time I'll send my Brittany, Buff, along for some training as she quit retrieving altogether.

Jack

Indy Archer - I think if you look at the Browing serial number and then contact them (Email?) they can tell you some of the gun's history.

8. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

...Open this link and you'll be able to date your gun:

http://www.browning.com/services/dategun/index.asp