close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey, Jack

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by ccavacini, Apr 16, 2007.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Jack, did you find a pup?

Cary

2. Yup. Granddaughter of Nolan's Last Bullet born this coming Thursday. She's in Kentucky out of CH Rusty Bullet. Now I gotta hope she don't run too big for an old guy like me.

Jack

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Sounds good. Good luck with her.

Cary

Send pictures of her whenever you can.

4. Great looking dog right there, Jack.

5. Pretty sure you couldn't buy Rusty for any amount of money. He retired him from the trial scene at 4 years old and he's now just a huntin dog and stud. Pretty good lineage but the kennel owner struk me as more of a foot hunter than a field trialer these days. I did try to get a direct daughter of Buddy (Nolan's Last Bullet) but the waiting line is extremely long for that one and he's getting on in years.

Jack

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I had forgotten what a pup was like...didn't have one around the house for 8 years.....Thank god the pup has two older dogs to torture. She's a smaller Brittany, probably will reach only 25 lbs. She's from the Maverick line (well known in Iowa, SD, and Minn.)

Remember the most important thing to teach her...."No"!;)

7. Why, thanks Jack. Here I thought we were talkin' about that dog...:biggrin:

Now, if I could just get you to pronounce my name right.....:dizzy:

8. Animal House = Dean Weemer (stud)

9. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Jack, this cute little thing:

[​IMG]

Will turn into this little monster:

[​IMG]

10. Yeah, and this:

[​IMG]

will become this:

[​IMG]

She's getting old and ready fir retirement. This will most likely be my last puppy.

Jack

11. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

The lab is my wife's lab....good for....well, good for letting the pup torture him......Megs just lies around watching.

12. I think we're down to one of these two girls:

[​IMG]

Jack

13. Cute 'lil boogers!!!! I've always wanted a Britt!