Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for information about what ever happened to Marysville Lake in Marysville, Indiana. Iused to go fishing there when I was a kid with my grandparents. It was a pay lake then full of catfish. Just wondering if you can provide me some info. If not, do you know who could?

Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looking for information about what ever happened to Marysville Lake in Marysville, Indiana. Iused to go fishing there when I was a kid with my grandparents. It was a pay lake then full of catfish. Just wondering if you can provide me some info. If not, do you know who could?

Thanks
well, welcome aboard. my research, and i took an interest because my inlaws live in lexington in. I thought this would be a great place to put in my boat fish then go work on the farm when i go down to help out. But it looks like it's closed, and someone wants to open a rehab facility of sorts and the community is fighting it, and to property is closed at this time, according to google.

·
Registered
171 Posts

Thanks
And it says there are blue cats in there, maybe it will open again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well, welcome aboard. my research, and i took an interest because my inlaws live in lexington in. I thought this would be a great place to put in my boat fish then go work on the farm when i go down to help out. But it looks like it's closed, and someone wants to open a rehab facility of sorts and the community is fighting it, and to property is closed at this time, according to google.
I heard some time ago that a ministry of some kind opened a boy's camp there and it was closed to the public. Haven't heard any thing since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts