close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Tilesetter!

Discussion in 'IndianaSportsman.com Outing Forum' started by BGGooseKiller, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Here you go, The gun I painted and the monster buck that was on the other camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice paint job goosekiller. How long did it take you? I have an old 870 that's my workhorse that rusts alot after a hunt, and I've been wanting to do something similar to that. Looks good to me!

3. Nice job! After you get done painting Super Mags 870, I'll let ya paint my 870!;)

Monster buck? That's a whopper! Thats at least 3 different bucks roaming around there!

4. spots

Guys I will find the link for painting the gun, just go to wally world and buy some stencils for about $2.00 and camo spray paint then cut out the stencils based on your favorite camo and have at it.

Tile, here si what I think about stands I have a couple I am going to move on Sat. There is a hang on in DAds barn with ladders if you find a spot you want to hang it before I get there. otherwise feel free to hang whereever and hunt anything you want.

[​IMG]

5. Hey Randy, You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'???:cool:

6. When I first saw the map post I thought NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!, Dean has went and put my map on here. :cwm27: