close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi-Point Firearms

Discussion in 'Reloading, Target Shooting, and Modern Firearms' started by boltaction, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Anyone have or know someone who has one of these handguns? http://www.mkssupply.com/ Was in the local sporting goods store and saw them on display. The thing that caught my eye was the price, $119.00 for a .9 mm and $140.00 for a .45 cal. Was woundering how reliable of a gun they are. Thanks

2. As relyable as a 120 dollar gun can be. they were termed the firearm of choice of crackheads everywhere. I wouldn't get one and expect it to go bang everytime, but for a plinking/shooting for the fun of it, the price is hard to beat. Just don't put your life on it. I have heard their 9mm carbine rifle is a pretty good bargin as far as functioning and accuracy. I was really close to buying one but figured I could use that $for something else that I could use.

3. I have the 9mm rifle and love it. Never has jammed up on me either, but like was said, I wouldn't put my life on it... Just fun to plink around with and make dirt an mud fly... fun fun :biggrin:

4. I had a 9mm handgun by hi point. I put the ghost ring sight on the back and shot it very very well. No jamming problems either!