close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi to all

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Treehugger1971, Jan 2, 2006.

1. A quick hi to all the other outdoor fanatics.Thank God for the outdoors.

2. Nice handle Treehugger1971 ;) ...welcome to the site.

treehugger

3. What is the definition of Treehugger?????

So there are really two different treehuggers????? What would the eco-nuts think of your obvious "slam" on them? Just kidding fellas. Treehugger 1971, is that what year you were born??

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site. If we keep this up, we'll all have to go out and hug a tree;)

5. I had thought that Treehugger had a senior moment and posted another "Hi" message. But as it turns out... there are 2 treehuggers. Interesting.

1971 was a great year however, so glad to have you. I am sure you will enjoy it here.

WAR1971

6. I always thought a treehugger was a person that hated hunting, hated wearing fur, hated anything that did not involve smoking pot and holding a picket sign.

7. welcome treehugger1971 !! dig right in

8. Welcome Treehugger 1971, maybe we could get the original Treehugger to add his DOB to his handle.

9. He won't post it...probably because it's July 15, 1878. Oh, yeah...good to have you on this site, Tree1971.

10. Welcome hugger1971, are all your treehuggers family. HA! Jump right in any time.

11. Hey you little Michiganite don't make me come up there and :bash: you. I'll fish circles around you this summer if you ever invite me up there even if I do have to buy a Michigan fishing license...and it was 1960 you smart aleck! :banghead3