close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi To All

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by 410, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Hi to all, I am a fisherman and hunter. My biggest enjoyment is deerhunting. All year I watch and learn more and more about what deer do in different stages of there life. I also love to fish, anykind of fishing where it is in ponds, lakes or rivers. Hi to all Bill

2. Welcome Bill...no matter how long we do it, we never stop learning about these creatures.

treehugger

3. :Welcome: :woohoo1: to the forum happy posting :woohoo1: :Welcome:

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome, Bill. Enjoy all the posts.

5. Multi Species guy. I like you already. Welcome to the site.

WAR

6. :fish2: :fish: :fish2: WELCOME BILL! ALL THE FISH I'VE TALKED TO SAID TRY THE CHICKEN:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

7. Welcome - Great to have you with us!!! :)

8. Welcome Bill! Good to have you along for the ride!

9. Good to have you, Bill. Crooked, are you from Steuben Co.?

10. No I am from Whitley County.

11. Hi Ccavacini
    I used to fish Lake George back in the 80's mostly on the Mich. side. Lost my fishing buddy and stop fishing that direction. Is fishing still as good as the 80's?

12. welcome

welcome 410. this is a great place for info and pics. i love it.:fish:

13. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Bill,

Here's how the fishing is today...I keep catching the same Bass, throwing him back, and catching him again. To me it's a tough fishing lake. It's become loaded with hammer handle Pike which can't be good. Every year I think I'm going to crack that lake...but it just breaks my heart.

Cary

14. There are still a few good bass in there, Bill. The redears get pretty large as well.