Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all, I am a fisherman and hunter. My biggest enjoyment is deerhunting. All year I watch and learn more and more about what deer do in different stages of there life. I also love to fish, anykind of fishing where it is in ponds, lakes or rivers. Hi to all Bill

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Welcome Bill...no matter how long we do it, we never stop learning about these creatures.

treehugger

·
Registered
30 Posts
:fish2: :fish: :fish2: WELCOME BILL! ALL THE FISH I'VE TALKED TO SAID TRY THE CHICKEN:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Ccavacini
I used to fish Lake George back in the 80's mostly on the Mich. side. Lost my fishing buddy and stop fishing that direction. Is fishing still as good as the 80's?

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
410 said:
Hi Ccavacini
I used to fish Lake George back in the 80's mostly on the Mich. side. Lost my fishing buddy and stop fishing that direction. Is fishing still as good as the 80's?
Bill,

Here's how the fishing is today...I keep catching the same Bass, throwing him back, and catching him again. To me it's a tough fishing lake. It's become loaded with hammer handle Pike which can't be good. Every year I think I'm going to crack that lake...but it just breaks my heart.

Cary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts