close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Holiday Honks and Quacks

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by Rauch, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Hey Guys,

Got out hunting a couple of times with my buddies over my holiday break and thought I would share pics of our results. Had a great time with the guys and saw alot of birds every time out.

Two man limit of honks and a little jewelry to boot:
    [​IMG]

Took one of my buddies out for his first goose hunt and we did pretty good. He is hooked and can't wait to do it again....
    [​IMG]

Found another field that the geese were using and my buudy and I limited on honkers and got two bonus mallards
    [​IMG]

Last time I got to go out--New Years day hunt. Had a great time with my best hunting buddy--4 honkers and two mallards
    [​IMG]

Hunting is Awesome!!!! Great way to enjoy time with friends. Scouting is key when it comes to waterfowling. Being where the birds want to be is what it is all about.
    Thanks for sharing all your pictures all the time. Its great to see fellow hunters having fun in the field. Good luck hunting and be safe.

Josh

2. Congrats... looks like several great hunts. With all of you guys posting all of these bird pictures it is making me consider taking it up.!

3. Looks like you know how to do it right when birds are in flight! OH. Now ide like to see someone top that post!

4. Nice job, Rauch!

5. Great job on the hunt. Those are great pictures also.

6. Great nice pics. Congrats on ruining another guys life by getting him addicted to waterfowl. LOL

7. Congrats on some fine hunting!