close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Home Away from Home

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by treehugger, Jul 18, 2007.

1. We bought a camper late last summer and I never did get a chance to post any pics of it on here. This is our "home away from home" during our camping trips. It sure makes things a lot on easier when it's time to head out to the camp site and when we get home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice...I see one in my future!

3. Let Me Know James My Family Owns Garrett Camper Sales, I Will Get You A Deal!!!!!! OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE!!!!

4. Cool...I hope your family still owns it when I finally gather up enough money to get one...

5. Hay Fin...do you guys do rentals there????

6. Owned It For 30 Yrs. Now Dont Think Its Going Anywhere, And Yes Brew They Do Have Travel Trailer Rentals !!!

7. Do You Work For Them, If So Were Are They Produced Out Of???

8. Yes..I do all their design/engineering/code compliance. We are out of Howe.

9. Does this include 'ol Dean....(Gulp!!). Honest, the stunted thing was a joke

(That's what SHE said...):hide: !!!

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Sweet, Randy...nothing like being able to fit everything you need for a vacation

11. jstall do you have a contact name and # in your sales, both my brothers do look at different lines of units to pick up and stock on the lot let me know and i will get them the info. as for you deano , i consider you a very good friend , as far as the stunted joke " what i lack in hung, i make up in tounge"

12. Hey Tree!......... Nice!
    Here is ours we just got it and did a ton of work on her, it was built in 1966........... It's a "Fan" built in LaGrange Indiana.

[​IMG]