Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone asked me about a scorer from Warrick County, but I can't remember who it was.

Ed Jarvis is in nearby Pike county...Petersburg....812-354-1262.

Anyone else need any info. about a scorer in your area???

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Hey Dean...any listings available of all the bucks submitted to the program? or do we have to wait until Feb. 07 to see the list in the new book?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THis year??

treehugger said:
Hey Dean...any listings available of all the bucks submitted to the program? or do we have to wait until Feb. 07 to see the list in the new book?
You mean for this past season??

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brainwashed Treehugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totals haven't been compiled just yet. I'll know more after Ft. Wayne Show in two weeks. Wanting to see where our buck ranks are we?????? You antler worshipping heathen, pagan, scum.........:cheeky-sm

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Dean Weimer said:
Totals haven't been compiled just yet. I'll know more after Ft. Wayne Show in two weeks. Wanting to see where our buck ranks are we?????? You antler worshipping heathen, pagan, scum.........:cheeky-sm
Just curious......OK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Dean Weimer said:
Understandable...... heathen, Pagan!!!:chillin:
I have taken the oath...I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ready to drop the gloves

Whats the matter dean sideline hecklers bother you? Ron Artest had to take a year off. Planning a vacation are you?:evilsmile

·
Registered
506 Posts
I live in the Indianapolis area. Would like to score my bow kill, but not sure

where to have it done.Let me know if you know anyone.:bonk:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
If you can't find someone to score you deer head you can always gave Scott a call. Someway he will get with you and GET ER DONE.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Whitetail Constitution

Dean Weimer said:
You want to take this one tree???
It's all in the competitive spirit of what our forefathers had in mind when they wrote the Whitetail Constitution...

"Not all hunters are created equal and not all deer are created equal. To those hunters with the endowed skills from our creator come those deer with the humongous calcium growth on their skull caps. Those skilled hunters will be called many things over the decades...heathens, pagans, bone hunters, and antler worshippers, to name a few. Be of good cheer citizens of Whitetail Country, your rights to take the buck of your choice will not be denied. The OBR shall be your saving grace for record Whitetail racks in Indiana. It shall be said, by many that have not the skills to take the monsters of the midwest, that "I can't eat them racks anyway". Be not deceived by these rack naysayers for they do not know that which they speak of. Rack envy shall permeate the countryside but the true hunter will persevere and continue his antler obsession against all odds and obstacles. The highly skilled archer shall reign supreme and those with lesser hunting skills shall resort to name calling and using shotguns. Be strong brethern for the day of reckoning will come when the antler hunter along with the antler will be worshipped by those non-antler hunting, non-antler worshipping, lesser skilled, opening weekend, self-proclaimed hunter's. Stay strong and know there is power in the antlers. So it is said."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts