close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hope this never happens

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Jan 10, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Hope this never happens where you work...

[​IMG]

2. I'm starting off the new year with the company I work for being sold off, and all who work there wondering if we'll be picked up by the new company, sold off in little units or just flat out of work weeks from now. Not fun.

Any of you folks have a job to offer, I'm all ears.

3. must be going around...my company is going through a merger right now. they call it a merger but they are the bigger company so not much of a merger. what do you do?

4. My wife's company is also going through the same thing, does little to add to the joy of the moment...both people in the house wondering if they have jobs the next month.
    I'm a microbiologist, hard to find a fit for myself, she's an accountant, so she has better options at the moment than I do.

5. The aroma must have been unbearable. I'm thinking the guy would have started dripping something within five days. And he would have swelled out of the stitching on his clothes. And who ever heard of an office with twenty-three people in it that only required cleaning one day a week? Naw. It never happened. But like everyone else, I have known a few people who would make you wonder if they actually had life in them.