Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

Hope this never happens

845 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  bambicide 
#1 ·
Hope this never happens to any of you guys:

See less See more
#2 ·
uhhhhhhh...it did happen to me once that I know of. I was hunting a field after lunch and sat down against a large tree to watch over a field. I woke up to see a nice buck walking in a direction away from me in a section of corn field that was cut and he disappeared into the standing corn never to be seen again. :banghead3

#3 ·
That's never happened to me...that I know of...kind'a hard to know since I would have been asleep at the time.
I have a buddy who watched a deer walk by what he thought was a dropped blaze orange hat in the distance...later the hat moved... the guy had laid on the ground and taken a nap.
I also have on video my nephew sound asleep with deer feeding under the oak tree he was in. The first year he bow hunted we set him up in my bro's honey hole and I was about 60 yards away watching another trail. My brother was positioned in a tree between us so he could film who ever got lucky. I couldn't see my nephew but I could tell where the deer where and my brother got it all on film.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.