close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Horns 2006

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by 410, May 11, 2006.

1. Have anyone seen any horns starting to grow this spring 2006. I just seen two bucks starting to grow horns they were about 3 to 4 inches high. Saw them when I was putting out my Trophy Rock mineral blocks.:yikes:

2. See...deer are on steriods!!!

3. steroids

Next thing you know they are going to parade Tuck up before congress! "Say it aint so Joe.....say it aint so!"

oldrookie

4. Give a 10-4 for 410 in 2006 America!!!!!!!

Tucker for Congress??

TUCKER for CONGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I have seen plenty of deer, but no horns to date.

6. Was in Allen County this morning on HWY 30 and down by SDI plant 5 deer ran across the road and there was one buck that had a set of horns about 2 to 3 inches high and he had a huge body on him.

7. saw a yearling buck thur. carrying about 4" of velvet.

8. i saw them while turkey hunting with about 4 inch velvet horns

9. antlers of all sizes

Heck, I have been seeing antlers of all sizes, wait that has been on the Outdoor channel and Men's Channel.

On a more serious note, I did see two bucks the other morning driving to work that had a couple of inches of velvet on.

10. there....you see 'em?

I saw a few horns showing...on Dean's head...anyone else see them?:evilsmile

11. We saw a buck with 5 to 6 inch horns on the way to Lake Erie Friday morning. They are growing gang, keep your eyes open.

12. How do you know the buck was going to Lake Erie?:biggrin:

13. Hey the buck's horn are doing great in my area. Saw 3 bucks one was a 8 pointer with a nice spread and the other were a little smaller. Man if then keep growing WOW can't wait till season.

14. saw a nice, 10 the other day right behind the building where i work not real high but wide. a friend saw a big 8 in his garden yesterday morning. the should be some real pigs out there by rut.