close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

horseshoe bend kankakee river fishing

Discussion in 'Northwest Indiana Fishing Reports' started by roofman73, Oct 9, 2005.

1. I'm not sure if that's the name but that's what it's called by many.I've been out there camping a few times this year,just got back actually.I was wondering about any info or experiences that would help me" fill the cooler".
    i have caught a few cats,some small bass,too many yella bellies and brim,bluegill,bait thieves.2 really nice walleye.yum...good fish.anyone have some walleye tips?totally new to walleye fishing.
    I promise to give a good report if you help me out.

2. Horseshoe bend

I used to go to horseshoe bend all the time as a kid, and now i can't remember how to get out there.. do you happen to have directions? i would greatly appreciate if you did.. no one i know knows of this place..

3. I consider, that you are not right. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.