Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if that's the name but that's what it's called by many.I've been out there camping a few times this year,just got back actually.I was wondering about any info or experiences that would help me" fill the cooler".
i have caught a few cats,some small bass,too many yella bellies and brim,bluegill,bait thieves.2 really nice walleye.yum...good fish.anyone have some walleye tips?totally new to walleye fishing.
I promise to give a good report if you help me out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Horseshoe bend

I'm not sure if that's the name but that's what it's called by many.I've been out there camping a few times this year,just got back actually.I was wondering about any info or experiences that would help me" fill the cooler".
i have caught a few cats,some small bass,too many yella bellies and brim,bluegill,bait thieves.2 really nice walleye.yum...good fish.anyone have some walleye tips?totally new to walleye fishing.
I promise to give a good report if you help me out.
I used to go to horseshoe bend all the time as a kid, and now i can't remember how to get out there.. do you happen to have directions? i would greatly appreciate if you did.. no one i know knows of this place..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts