close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hot baits for NE Indiana

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by tinkleman123, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Hey, I was just wondering everyones opinion on hot baits for this summer. I've been using alot of Yamamoto products (senkos, hulagrubs, mini-senkos) and they were awesome last summer, but just OK this summer. Then I heard about the chatter bait..........i've bought 4 and havnt had much progress. ANyone know any secrets to fishing these things? or just any baits in general that r hot right now?

2. i have been bumping lizards off the bottom and doing pretty good. Also buzz baits with white skirts are doing good right now for me

3. ya i've thrown alot of whites and charturses hard bait wise. but browns w/ black flex for soft

4. Hot bait in NE Indiana, black ants, beetle spins and OH YES redworms

5. ever in 'Da Region' get 'cha a bucket of Brown's chicken livers, that and a cold one....good eats

6. wat live bait? r u serious? lol I'm not talking blue fishing! We're talking MONSTER BASS FISHING! lol

7. Tink, I'm seldom serious. The chicken liver deal was a joke. That said, I have spent many nights in the past fishing for cats and at times used livers.
    Such a waste of good livers, feeding 'em to catfish...

8. Tinkleman, I'd love to help you out, but I haven't been fishing in NE IN for 9 days...I'll let you know soon enough, though.