close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Howdy!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by DadOfFour, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Hey all, just joined up. Counting down till opening day....

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Hey, welcome...If you'e a dad of four, you need to sit back and relax....enjoy the site and the posts.

Cary

3. Welcome to the site.

4. welcome to the jungle lots of characters on this site , lots of fun enjoy

5. Welcome, I have 4 rascals too! Yeh Haw!!!

6. welcome!

welcome to the site. where abouts in Indy? I am out east towards Oaklandon/
    geist.

oldrookie

7. Welcome to the site. Greatest show on earth...ok, maybe Indiana...ok, so the show's not that great, but we try.

8. Welcome to the site.

9. Well actually, number four won't be here until Nov. (Due date is Nov 27 :banghead3:bonk: )Thus the reason deer season is SO important to me :)

Old Rookie, I'm in Wannamaker. Any decent whitetail hunting nearby? Last season (first season in IN) I went down to Story or out to a small chunk of private land (father-in-law's) in Fayette county. I'd love to find someplace closer. Especially w/ a better than even chance that the phone is going to ring one day this season and I'm going to haul butt to the hospital to greet number 4.

Thanks to all, hope to have fun!

10. Hey, if you were there for the first 3, I say hunt!!! It's basically the same thing every time...push, cry...cuss the husband...boom baby...you won't miss a thing.

11. Welcome! If you are going to have 4 you better get out there and haul home some meat!