close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hox Many Coonhunters?

Discussion in 'Indiana Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by CoonHunter91, Jan 4, 2007.

1. How many coon hunters are on here?

2. I have done a lot of coon hunting, not as much now that I'm hooked on whitetail deer. I used to have some walker dogs, my hunting partner (Dave Sanders) still has several. We have had some great dogs over the years. We have been to a lot of coon hunts, mostly at New Ross conservation club lately. We have been in coon hunting magazine several times and on the cover once. We do most of our hunting north-west of Indianapolis.

3. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

i coon hunt every now and then i mainly trap them off and on.

4. theres gotta be more....I know i am not the only coon hunter with a computer!

5. i went a couple of times.......but don't know if that makes me a cooner.;)

6. Where do you usually go coonhunter??

7. I grew up coon hunting and still hunt some but not like I use to

8. we got some places to go all over eastern indiana. just picked up a few more places to go today, and got turned down by some places...but, the places we [picked up are some pretty good woods

9. I haven't found time to go this year w/ my dog very often, but have tried to call them a few times. I used to go at least one time a week w/ a buddy of mine in the past couple years.

Al

10. I still get out with friends and their dogs a fiew times a season hunting hamilton co. and madison co.

11. Season goes out next wednesday! then we're not aloud to even be int he woods for a few weeks! anybody wanna hunt Friday or Saturday night!? give me a call. 1-765-238-1694...have plenty of palces to go!