Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just told by someone that if I kill a deer and have someone without a deer license come in after the hunt and only hold a flashlight for me so I can see to field dress it, that person could be ticketed for being involved in a hunt without a license?? I call BS but I can't find anywhere in the rules about it. Obviously someone hunting with me and using calls or something needs a license, but I'm talking about someone coming to help me after the hunt is over and not even touching the deer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was just told by someone that if I kill a deer and have someone without a deer license come in after the hunt and only hold a flashlight for me so I can see to field dress it, that person could be ticketed for being involved in a hunt without a license?? I call BS but I can't find anywhere in the rules about it. Obviously someone hunting with me and using calls or something needs a license, but I'm talking about someone coming to help me after the hunt is over and not even touching the deer.
Def bullshit

·
Registered
456 Posts
deer would have transport tag anyhow so shouldnt matter who transporting it. i bring my kids or cousins deer home myself all the time. they stay and hunt i skin and quarter and pack in ice. id rather do that than hunt these days with my health. bow season is more my speed anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts