close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hunters Opinion

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Woodsman, Feb 3, 2006.

1. :) I love to bow hunt. I enjoy reading other hunters comments and opinions about the game of hunting. I am knew to this web site.

:mad: A friend of mine was telling me about Jimmy Houston killing a deer in an inclosed fenced in area. It's a disgrace to all the hunters that spend hours in the field scouting and hunting and enjoying nature. Any person that kills drugged, fenced in animals to benefit themselves is not a true hunter but a poacher.

2. Welcome, Woodsman. I'm sure you'll find people here who share the same opinions and values as you. Have fun reading the posts!

3. Welcome! Look forward to reading your posts! :)

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site. You won't find anyone here that disagrees with you. Everyone believes in the fair chase.

5. :woohoo1: :Welcome: :woohoo1: to the forum :fish:

6. Welcome Woodsman...finally someone from my neck of the woods!!! We have our work cut out for us on here battling those guys from the northeastern part of the state......you'll find out soon enough who they are...LOL. I live in New Goshen just north of T.H. about 10 miles.

treehugger

7. Howdy

Hi Woodsman, Enjoy and Welcome!!!!

8. Hi Woodsman, id love to chat right now but I gotta go take a dump.....number 3 for the day, like clock work

9. Welcome Woodsman,

There are several threads here on Jimmy's $20,000 deer killing, On His own web site he has responded by posting a well written explanation about how he felt he too was a victim of the Bellar's, almost as much a victim as the deer he shot...
    (Yeah right!)

Any way, welcome and Like the others have said, you'll find most of us share your sentiments about hunting in a cage or fishing in a barrel.

10. Treehugger.....I just live down the road from you in the suburbs of Shepherdsville. Might want to watch out for the Woodsman, the rumur at work is he's a closet Purdue fan. I thought from some of your postings you lived nearby, you ever had the Walleye at River Bills ?

11. What did he do? Hit it in the side of the head with a spinnerbait? Tell him to get back on the water and leave the hunting to hunters.

Welcome to the site.

WAR