close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Huntin around terre haute/dugger

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by ITHACADEERSLAYERMODEL37, Jun 28, 2007.

1. just moved to the soth side of terre haute and was wondering if anyone new anythign about the area I primarily wana bowhunt and have permission to hunt a large majority of the mining sites (new and old) that are in between these areas.....any help? possibly buddy huntin?

2. For public land there is a place called the breed plant down on the wabash river. It is dnr land, I have never hunted it and it heard it is pretty rough hunting. You might just want to talk to a couple farmers in the area too. Farmers love bowhunters.

3. THE MINE AREA AROUND DUGGER AND LINTON ARE SOME OF THE BEST HUNTING AREAS OF THE STATE. YOU WILL DO WELL THERE ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO USE LAND THAT IS PRIVATE. JUST GET OUT THERE AND SCOUT, YOU`LL FIND THEM.

4. You don't need much help if you are hunting mining areas around Dugger, just hunt! Good luck, that is a heck of an area!

5. I have some aerial photos of some prime spots down around there.....let me know.:yikes:

6. Dean thats sounds good...I'd really appriciate it you can email them through my profile...I think?

7. Hunting areas

I live just south of terre Haute in Fairbanks. There is alot of good public spots around here and alot of farmers do like bowhunters around here. If you need to know anything about this are let me know. I will be glad to help you out.