Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of any private land in the northwestern corner of IN that my boss and I can waterfowl hunt on or lease? My boss is new to this area, just moved up here from Kentucky, and is a hardcore waterfowler. He's got 2 boats, a couple hundred Big Foot dekes, and spent about $1000 on shells last year. Please reply with any suggestions or if you wouldn't mind letting us join up with your hunting group. Thanks

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
2nd evening of dove season last year hunting away from the sunflower fields I shot 11 and my buddy got 2 ( he couldnt hit anything). Kingsbury is awesome on early doves. I found a spot that I have hunted last 3 years thats not in the sunflowers. There is a few other people there, but no draw needed. Bring plenty of shells.

·
Registered
656 Posts
( I found a spot that I have hunted last 3 years thats not in the sunflowers. There is a few other people there.)

I mite be one of them.;)

Find a place to duck hunt here is not easy. :banghead3

Kankakee the best but everyone goes there.

I'm still looking :dizzy:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
You would be able to hunt at Tri-County in the town of North Webster, lots of small ponds and lakes, lots of room not many hunters.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
All waters(outside city limits) with a public access boat launch is legal to hunt. All you need is a boat and you can hunt anywhere you want.:evilsmile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts