close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hunting land

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by coyotekiller, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Does anybody know of any private land in the northwestern corner of IN that my boss and I can waterfowl hunt on or lease? My boss is new to this area, just moved up here from Kentucky, and is a hardcore waterfowler. He's got 2 boats, a couple hundred Big Foot dekes, and spent about $1000 on shells last year. Please reply with any suggestions or if you wouldn't mind letting us join up with your hunting group. Thanks

2. I see you are a kingsbury fan. Looked in the duck pond within the last 3 weeks? 1000's!!!!!!

3. 2nd evening of dove season last year hunting away from the sunflower fields I shot 11 and my buddy got 2 ( he couldnt hit anything). Kingsbury is awesome on early doves. I found a spot that I have hunted last 3 years thats not in the sunflowers. There is a few other people there, but no draw needed. Bring plenty of shells.

4. ( I found a spot that I have hunted last 3 years thats not in the sunflowers. There is a few other people there.)

I mite be one of them.;)

Find a place to duck hunt here is not easy. :banghead3

Kankakee the best but everyone goes there.

I'm still looking :dizzy:

5. You would be able to hunt at Tri-County in the town of North Webster, lots of small ponds and lakes, lots of room not many hunters.

6. All waters(outside city limits) with a public access boat launch is legal to hunt. All you need is a boat and you can hunt anywhere you want.:evilsmile

7. I think I already hunted with your boss this year,, tell him Chris said hello;) ;) ;)

8. 410...How is the hunting at Tri-County? I was thinking of going there this weekend. Can you recommend anywhere to go?