close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hupfer editorial.....

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by BREWERSVILLE OUTFITTERS, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Hi:
    I am new to this forum and just wanted to say thanks for posting this link. I learned a few things that I didn't know before. I had no idea that IDNR was being run by a LAWYER. That explains a lot.

2. exactly.... I dont buy the whole property infringement bs....
    Eminent domain says that the government can take your property for nothing if they see fit. If they want to build a giant electric tower through your yards bam its up and you cant do anything about. If they want to build a road through your front yard bam a road is running through your property and you cant do anything about it. Daniels said no like he has been all along and hupfer buckled under the pressure.

When these talks of negotiation came through i sent an email to gov daniels and i havent gotten a response yet. The only thing i got back was some bs auto response about how my concern would be sent to the perspective group or organization. That was it and nothing back about it. Fact is that too many of these government officials have forgotten who they really work for. These over priced criminals do pretty much whatever they want and there is nothing stopping them. Everyone says go vote and make your voice heard. BULL... In my opinion if the we want an effective election it needs to be done every six months to a year. If the people in office are not working for the people then vote their ass out of office and lets get someone new. IF they dont work for the people and attend to their own agenda.. see ya whos next. eventually we the people will have a voice but it isnt going to happen with big corporations running these election campaigns and making the election a money throwing affair. If you cant tell i hate sell outs and as far as im concerned hupfer sold out... take the practice of killing animals in a pen and get rid of it. Its not wanted by the majority of people in this state and yet it is getting a 12 year stay of execution. BULL

3. I totally disagree with the 12 year extention. I would rather see the state pay these operators off and shut them down than continue to allow them to operate. Just watch, in 12 years when there is another administration in place this will still be going on...it won't go away. 12 years gives these operators and their lawyers more than ample time to work the angles to keep this senseless killing going. No doubt there is some behind the scenes political maneuvering and money that we don't know about. A sad situation for sure.