close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i am ready!

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by rico, Sep 13, 2005.

1. 90 degrees in the middle of september, i cant take it anymore. bring on the ice!!!:fish: :fish:

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Rico, you're wishing your life away....think...November...pheasant...quail.......

3. i dont think so cc. ice fishing is my passion and i only hunt mushrooms. the last thing you want is me out there in a woods with a gun in my hands:biggrin: i see that another site i belong to is already talking about their annual braggin' rights ice fishing tournament....ice shanty.com versus indianainfo.net...grab a pole and pick a side and we will see you on the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

The only real ice fishing I've done is years ago in Wisconsin....put out tip ups....go back to the warm cabin...pop a beer....check every once in a while...when the flag goes up....snowmobile back out....take off the walleye....bait up again....run back in...pop another beer.:bouncy:

Now that's ice fishing.

5. thinking i want to go fishing with cc

6. thats pretty much how i do it...minus the snowmobile and cabin. i just sit in my warm shanty looking at my vexilar screen with a cold beer in my hand:biggrin:

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Must be tough to troll.;)

At least in the winter you don't have to put up with all the crazies who come out skiing, etc.

8. Only good thing about ice fishing is that the beer is always cold...and that is a gooood thing.

Jack

9. I nearly lost a dog ice fishing a few years back. She backed up, rear legs went into the hole (we cut 8" holes), made a mad dash to grab the collar and pull her up. Head for home to dry her out, warm her up. Cuts your fishing day a little short.

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

There....I knew there was a good reason not to be on the ice......

11. I am way past ready for ice!! :) Best time of the year for me by far!!!:coco:

12. amen there moss hog...by the way are you fishing in the braggin' rights tournament:biggrin:

13. ready, i didnt want to stop, come on december!

14. Which one is that?

15. ICESHANTY VS INDIANAINFO