Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bocephus said something about Treehugger having a senior moment....it reminded me I never posted any introduction. Got to admit, I joined with the intention of being an observer and possibly learning a thing or two. I got a little fired up over the Jimmy Houston/Bellar thing and jumped right in without any proper introduction....so here it is. My Name is Doug Leslie, I live in Shepherdsville, (just north of Terre Haute) and I enjoy most all types of hunting and fishing, play a round of golf every chance I get also. Just call me Doug and thanks for having me.

·
Registered
341 Posts
It's great to have you here, Do you fish the pits very much? Last year when I was down there the fish seemed to be small.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fergie2u said:
It's great to have you here, Do you fish the pits very much? Last year when I was down there the fish seemed to be small.
I don't have access to a lot of the strip pits, most of the public strip pits are fished pretty hard so you're less likely to nail a big one. I have no doubt they are there though. I do have access to a couple of private gravel pits, the fishing there is great.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
dleslie217 said:
Bocephus said something about Treehugger having a senior moment....it reminded me I never posted any introduction. Got to admit, I joined with the intention of being an observer and possibly learning a thing or two. I got a little fired up over the Jimmy Houston/Bellar thing and jumped right in without any proper introduction....so here it is. My Name is Doug Leslie, I live in Shepherdsville, (just north of Terre Haute) and I enjoy most all types of hunting and fishing, play a round of golf every chance I get also. Just call me Doug and thanks for having me.
Doug...nice to meet you you...feel like we've already met after all the talkin'. Sorry about the earlier Cubs blast, I couldn't resist...it's similar to a PU blast, they just come out so easy. Still need to meet up at the local store for a cold soda so we can make fishin' plans....ssssshhhhh...Dean might be listenin'.

AND WHERE DID BOCEPHUS SAY THAT ABOUT ME??? :bash:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
treehugger said:
Doug...nice to meet you you...feel like we've already met after all the talkin'. Sorry about the earlier Cubs blast, I couldn't resist...it's similar to a PU blast, they just come out so easy. Still need to meet up at the local store for a cold soda so we can make fishin' plans....ssssshhhhh...Dean might be listenin'.

AND WHERE DID BOCEPHUS SAY THAT ABOUT ME??? :bash:
OOPS.. Another of my senior moments I guess. It wasn't Bo it was WarEagle in the new user intro's for Treehugger 1971. What time do you get off work ? This is my weekend to work, I have to be to work around 6:00pm, my month to work nights also. I will be off Monday and Tuesday though.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
dleslie217 said:
OOPS.. Another of my senior moments I guess. It wasn't Bo it was WarEagle in the new user intro's for Treehugger 1971. What time do you get off work ? This is my weekend to work, I have to be to work around 6:00pm, my month to work nights also. I will be off Monday and Tuesday though.
I can hit NG about 4:30 or so. Usually work later but normal hours are to 4:00 pm. Shoot me an e-mail or PM me to setup a time.

treehugger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts