close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I got this email from my daughter...

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by QuailDancer, Jul 9, 2007.

1. I just got this while at work, an email from my daughter. I think the girl wants to hunt!!

I AM DONE WITH HUNTERS ED LET ME TAKE THE TEST THEN LET ME HUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ah, yes, another future American Hunter (or huntress...however you must look at it). Tell her Congrats from all of us Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go girl!!!!

3. I'll do that. It's hard to say who's more excited, her or I.

4. I know where I'd put my money. I've got a new nickname for her too.........

Jesse James

5. Outstanding birdman!:coolgleam:coolgleam:coolgleam:coolgleam:coolgleam

Nothing like having young kids (especially the girls) excited about hunting.

Mine turns 8 this Wednesday. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said "something hunting". Making Daddy proud.:coolgleam

6. And mommy sick...

My wife is not from a hunting background (not sure what I was thinking:coco: ), and she was not thrilled when my 16 month old daughter laughed out loud every time they shot a turkey on a hunting video. Needless to say... it'll only be a matter of time before she's out with daddy and bubby ;)

Congrats Quail...

7. That's waaaaaaay cool!! Now all she needs is a little "Good-Luck Shed Antler"........:coolgleam

8. :bowdown: Got that covered ;) , it's on the alter with a fresh earth scent candle lit nightly, on full moon nights she does a little dance out in the yard with it.

Need to find out from Dean if changes can be made to the oath.

"I'm a man, I can chase, free roaming whitetails...."

I know she'll change it to:
    "I'm a woman, with a gun, I can kill a buck, before Dad gets one":banghead3

9. Awesome Quail. Too cool:coolgleam

10. Good stuff Quail
    I think I may be a few years away from my young'n saying that...in the mean time I'll live vicariously through you and Derek. Keep us posted!!

11. I think this moderated oath is acceptable....(especially with an ending like that...cough!!)

12. That's pretty cool Quail! Sounds like you'll be hunting more and more as she gets older.

13. What did you get on that test Qauilrunner??

14. She did better than some adults I know who took it for fun. Good for her and you too... especially if that gun decides to wander a little left of center.