Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

Ice fishing blonde

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ChapstickCharlie 
#1 ·
THE BLONDE AND THE LORD

A blonde wanted to go ice fishing. She'd seen many books on the subject, and
finally getting all the necessary tools together, she made for the ice.

After positioning her comfy footstool, she started to make a circular cut in
the ice. Suddenly, from the sky, a voice boomed,

"THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE."

Startled, the blonde moved further down the ice, poured a thermos of
cappuccino, and began to cut yet another hole. Again from the heavens the
voice bellowed,

The blonde, now worried, moved away, clear down to the opposite end of the
ice. She set up her stool once more and tried again to cut her hole.

The voice came once more,

She stopped, looked skyward, and said,
"IS THAT YOU LORD?"

The voice replied,

"NO, THIS IS THE MANAGER OF THE HOCKEY RINK"

Now, you have to admit, that was a good one.

See less See more
#4 ·
I heard that one about twenty years ago with a different twist it involved a polish person...but I do have one for you CC...Did you hear what happened to the Italian national hockey team?............They drown during spring training!!!!! I am laughing as I type!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#5 ·
rico said:
I heard that one about twenty years ago with a different twist it involved a polish person...but I do have one for you CC...Did you hear what happened to the Italian national hockey team?............They drown during spring training!!!!! I am laughing as I type!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
That's good...although I heard that one 35 years ago, and it was the Polish hockey team....;)

I'll bet the Polish are happy for Blondes...they're the brunt of all the jokes now.

Cary

#6 ·
Ice Fishing??

I dont ice fish. When there is ice on, I am in the woods trying to find a bushytail tree rat or a deer. The only time fish and ice are together with me is when im fishing around in a cooler getting a beer waiting for a big catfish to yank my line. ADVICE: Dont hunt and drink, Dont fish off a boat and drink. But pulling in a catfish with about 12 beers in ya is fun for you and the people watching you.

#7 ·
hey cary if you are that old then quit recycling the jokes. i am gonna talk to my nephew and niece and see if you are the "joke man" at school. by the way my wife is blonde, i am half hillbilly, half german with some ***** thrown in...and the only thing that the poles and blondes like down my way is good "***" jokes...:biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.