close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ICE, I Need ICE!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by Hoosier_Steelheader, Feb 3, 2006.

1. I need ICE! this looking at open water in February ain't right! The Groundhog saw his shadow, Give me the ICE for the next six weeks.... Arghhhh! I have the shakes, I'm breaking out in cold sweats... I think I'm in ice withdraw...:banghead3

2. My name is Mark and I am an iceaholic :coco: :dizzy: :)

3. I too have a problem with my icehole. Right there with you guys...................

4. Hey - I'd like to come down and catch some of those ciscoes sometime :)

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Am I the only one who doesn't have any problem with ice?

Every night, fill up a glass, pour some vodka over it, add a little olive juice, one olive, and I'm happy.

6. That might work for me too Cary, but I'd have to ad anchovi's to get over these ICE DT's...:dizzy:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2006
  7. Went out Saturday the 3rd around 2:30 to a pond I fish in Mooresville. Had anywhere from 2 1/2-4 inches of ice. Slow for about the first two hours. The last two hours of day light was great, could only used one pole and caught about 75 gills, brought home 57. Going home in a little bit to the deep frier. I'm getting hungry now.;) P.S. I know this was an old thread, but anybody catch'n em this year.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2007
  8. It's 2 degrees outside right now!!! You cant find any unfrozen water outside can you?

9. Believe it or not there are a couple of lakes with wet (soft) spots, but as far as "open water" I don't think so...
    Finally... ICE...:bouncy:

10. The only open water I see in south Indy area is where the duck/geese have kept it open and they are losing the battle fast.
    Had great freshly fried bluegill yesterday...compliments of little bro...you can always count on him to bring something recently dead to any get together.
    I hope to join him on the ice Friday.:)

11. Had great freshly fried bluegill yesterday...compliments of little bro...you can always count on him to bring something recently dead to any get together.

Sounds like my family!:)

12. Where areyou fishing in Mooresville, fordgo6? I grew up there. Fished a lot of them in the day. I probably couldn't even find them now.

13. I fish a couple private ponds near North Madison elementary school on Hadley rd. Been fishing them for over 20 years.

14. I didn't fish up there much, but caught a ton of fish along Nitzel (sp?) Rd. I haven't fished down there since high school, and that was almost 25 years ago. Good luck.

15. Wheres Battle Ground In. Flintlocker? Do you have a lot of water to fish near you?